Monday, August 11, 2008

Politics, Evangelicals, Obama, and Barna - EdStetzer.com

This post by respected author and theologian Ed Setzer is good. I finished reading it and said to myself, "Self, that makes sense."

Then I read the comments fired back at Ed by Pastor Shaun King and thought, "Self, that makes sense, too."

Let me suggest that you follow the links, read the post and comments, think about it, and then share your thoughts.

link: Politics, Evangelicals, Obama, and Barna - EdStetzer.com

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only criticism of the anti-Obama-ites is that they fail to see the shortcomings of their guy, of which there are many. Voting for or against somebody based on one or two issues just doesn't make sense to me, yet I know of many Evangelicals doing just that.

As for me, I'm still undecided.