Monday, January 07, 2008

Urgent prayer request for Michael Newnham | Phoenix Preacher

Urgent prayer request for Michael Newnham Published by BrianD at January 7, 2008 in Prayer, Prayer Requests and General.

This is what we know right now in regards to Michael Newnham's condition.

Earlier today, he wrote a one-sentence post on the latest prayer thread:

Michael Jan 7th, 2008 at 11:08 am I'm on my way to the hospital with symptoms of a heart attack. Just waiting for my ride. http://phoenixpreacher.com/?p=2440

Source: Urgent prayer request for Michael Newnham | Phoenix Preacher

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bryon - I totally forgot to post a notice on your blog, and I'm sorry! We've gotten some updates - Michael's in the hospital with a collapsed lung, and he seems to be in some pain but in good spirits. They may let him go home with a portable pump tomorrow if things go well enough. fillbertz (who drove over and saw Michael) didn't say if surgery was still an option.

Kat said...

Praying for Michael as I type this. This just totally sucks. He's such a great guy. Wish he didn't have to endure this. I'm praying for a very speedy recovery! God IS able!
Hugs, Kat

Anonymous said...

THEREFOR BY THE GRACE OF GOD GO I