Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rattle and Hum

My house is shaking. A strong wind is blowing off the Pacific Ocean tonight making the doors and windows rattle. To add to that, I live one block away from the Eureka Municipal Auditorium where the infamous CRIP Snoop Dogg is appearing. The show isn't supposed to kick off until 9:00pm, but right now, at 7:33pm, I hear a constant low frequency thumping vibration to add to the blustery weather. I wonder which will shake more shingles loose.

These kids love their music.

Wow. I'm my dad.

8 comments:

Chris Goeppner said...

what is he doing in eureka? is it all of those grow houses? i thought he was in jail or somethin'

Bryonm said...

that's what i'm thinkin'... he's here getting some of that humboldt bud...

Anonymous said...

I've actually seen Snoop Dogg in concert. I went to see Linkin Park on their Projekt Revolution tour and he was there with his band. It was pretty interesting.

Anonymous said...

...Is he really a crip?

Bryonm said...

yep. check the link. if wikipedia says it, it gots to be true...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some wind...how strong was it? How far is your house from the ocean? Praying for you guys always...thanks for your openness.

Bob and Dorinda

Shawn said...

First- You using the word "bud" kind of creeps me out still, can't you be like the other unschool people and call it marijuana or weed at best?
Second- You are telling me you didn't have tickets to the show?

Bryonm said...

shawn:
sorry... but i just use the words we use here in humboldt. that's how i roll...

no, i didn't have snoop dogg tickets. i could think of better ways to spend 75 bucks... like get my nose pierced or something...