Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fave Podcasts


Podcasting has got to be the coolest thing since sliced bread. Down the side of this blog, there are some buttons you can click to fetch some of the ones I’m currently listening to. If you don’t have it, click the link to download iTunes.

Calvary Word
This is my church’s podcast. Pastor Dan Plourde is working his way through the book of 1 Corinthians.

Donald Miller
There are four podcasts available from Donald Miller. The first one is him reading from his book To Own A Dragon. I loved the book, but hearing Donald read it is laugh out loud funny. The other three podcasts are a three part interview by Mike Parker of True Tunes Music with Donald Miller and Derek Webb. I walked away from listening to this having more respect for Donald Miller than ever.

Ravi Zacharias
I listen to Ravi’s podcast every week without fail. He’s another guy I like to read as well. This guy is Brilliant.

Wait, Wait! Don’t Tell Me.
This is a way for the cynical and sarcastic guy to get national news and enjoy belly-rolling laughs.

Calvary Fellowship
Pastor and author Bob Franquiz teaches scripture with relevance and isn’t afraid to have fun. Give his latest series Crash a listen. I love the intro to the Fireproof message.

Active Word
What can I say about Pastor Bob Coy that you don’t already know? His messages challenge me and cause me to grow. His latest messages challenge listeners to be great leaders.

No comments: