Saturday, November 26, 2005

Nerd Test

I am nerdier than 5% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! Chris Goeppner took a nerd test. I had to prove to myself that I was less nerdy than him. He scored a 6, I scored a 5. That means 95% of the planet is nerdier than me. Translation: evryone is smarter, more interesting, less shallow, more able to entertain themselves creatively, and less likely to end up having to knock off a bank to enjoy a really nice vacation.

All I care about is that I'm less nerdy than Chris by 1%. That's because he's in the Cult of Mac.

3 comments:

Chris Goeppner said...

I think your pretty cool! Like 1% cooler than me.

Chris Goeppner said...

Oh yeah for that John Mayer Show go to gepdaddy.castpost.com

Anonymous said...

A 7? How is this possible...the test wasn't that hard! I mean I was flying through it and got an 84...I just don't get it!!!